General Data Protection Regulation
The personal data by the trustee referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of personal data, processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is:
Entrepreneur: Jindřich Knápek
Place of Business: Máchova 1100/60, 74101 Nový Jičín
IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 10613646
+420 736 487 088 +420 591 133 008
Is registered at the Trade Register, with register file: Trade Certificate issued on 07/10/1992 at the Trade Office of the Municipal Authority in Nový Jičín: file no. 852/92 / 1016J
(Hereinafter referred to as "the trustee”)
Personal information is identified as any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
3. The trustee did not appoint a representative for Personal data protection.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The trustee processes personal data that have been provided by you or personal data he/she has gained based on your order.
2. The trustee processes your identification and contact information and information necessary for the contract performance.
3. The trustee processes personal data that you have provided him/her with based on your approval in order to subscribe for a newsletter. We process your name, surname and email address for 5 years in order to provide you with newsletter subscription. Approval is voluntary and voidable. The option for cancelling subscription is in every email in its footer.
Legitimate reason and purpose for processing personal data
1. Legitimate reason for processing personal data is:
· contract performance between you and the trustee according to article 6, paragraph 1b) GDPR,
· authorised interest of the trustee for providing direct marketing (mainly for sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to article 6 paragraph 1f) GDPR,
· Your consent with processing data for the purpose of providing direct marketing (mainly for sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to article 6, paragraph 1a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 law no. 480/2004 Coll., on some services of information company in the absence of an order of goods or services.
2. The purpose of processing data is:
· ensuring closing and subsequent performance of a contractual obligation between the trustee and the buyer (article 6, paragraph 1b) GDPR). Other legal obligations arise from such relationship and therefore, the trustee must process personal data even for this purpose (article 6, paragraph 1c) GDPR); personal data are required for successful completion of an order (name, address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for fulfilment and performance of a contract. Without such provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract and to be performed by the trustee,
· sending commercial news and carrying out further marketing activities,
3. From the trustee’s side there is no automatic individual decision making, according to article 22 GDPR.
1. The trustee retains personal data
For the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a maximum of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
For the period of time until the consent for processing personal data for marketing purposes is revoked or the purpose for which the consent was granted and/or the expiry of the period for which the consent was granted is no longer than 5 years if personal data are processed on the basis of the consent and if there is no other legal title given, their processing by the trustee.
In order to fulfill the statutory obligation to archive accounting documents according to Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended, personal data (except for the e-mail address and telephone number) will be further processed and kept for 5 years starting with the year following the year in which the contract between the administrator and the buyer was concluded.
After expiration of the personal data retention period, the trustee shall dispose of the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
Recipients of personal data are the services and applications required for the performance of the contract or for marketing services:
contributing to delivery of goods / services / payments on the basis of contract,
providing services by running an e-shop and other services related to the operations of the e-shop.
2. The trustee has no intention to transfer personal data into a third country (into a country outside EU)
Under the conditions established in GDPR you have the right to:
to access your personal data according to article 15 GDPR,
to amend your personal data according to article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to article 18 GDPR
to delete your personal data according to article 17 GDPR
to object against processing your personal data according to article 21 GDPR and
to carry over your personal data according to article 20 GDPR.
to withdraw from processing of your personal data in writing, electronically or at an address or email address of the trustee stated in article I of these conditions.
2. In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office in case you believe that your privacy has been violated. We would prefer if you first informed us about this suspicion so that we can first take suitable measures to correct any mistakes.
1. While browsing our website, we record your IP address, how much time you spend there and what site you come from. By using cookies we measure site traffic and customize your site views as a legitimate interest for the trustee because we believe that like this we can offer you even better services.
2. Web sites may also be browsed in a mode that does not allow to collect personal data. You can disable cookies in your browser.
Conditions for securing personal data
The trustee declares that he had taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to secure personal data.
The trustee has taken technical measures in order to secure data and personal data storage in paper form, especially passwords, anti-virus software, back-ups, lockable cabinets.
The trustee declares that only authorised persons have access to all personal data.
Individuals who, by means of a registration form, provide their personal data for the purpose of concluding a contract with the trustee or give their consent to processing of personal data, do so voluntarily, in their name and the trustee does not manage their activity in any way.
These terms and conditions come to effect on 25/05/2018.
What cookies do we use?
· Google Analytics – analytical and tracking
See below the list of links on how to set the most used browsers.
· Internet Explorer
· Google Chrome
Once you disable cookies, the following functions for better user experience will not be available:
active automatic log in into the client zone will no longer be available log in data will no longer be remembered by the browser and it will be required to re-enter
e-shop will no longer remember your current web settings
your shopping cart will be emptied every time you close the browser
it will not be possible to display suitable advertisements and a situation may occur where the advert will not be relevant for you at all.
General Data Protection Regulation